Find this and similar styles at a retailer near you. Handsome details and an updated Tobacco Brown Finish give Charleston Dining a traditional styling that's relaxed, livable and perfect for today's home.
- Design features include dentil, ogee and deep cove moldings, beveled pilaster and post overlays, raised bead drawer frames and heavy square turned legs.
- Tables include a Rectangle Table with square turned legs and a Trestle Table with large square turned pedestals.
- Sturdy chairs have ladderback slats, a broad rolled top rail, square turned legs and a neutral color linen-look 100% polyester fabric with nickel tack trim.
- A Buffet is available for storage with drawers, doors and an X- wine bottle rack.
- For additional storage, add a lighted open deck Hutch, featuring tempered mirror back behind glass doors and a hanging wine glass rack.
- Drawers have French box dovetails, stained interiors and ball bearing metal side glides with safety stops.
- Cast metal ring pulls and knobs have traditional styling and an antique brass color.
- Charleston is constructed of quartered cherry veneers and Asian hardwood solids with a warm tobacco brown burnished finish.
||One Year Limited Warranty
|Country of Manufacture
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.