Find this and similar styles at a retailer near you. The classic design of the Vintage Dining Table brings warmth to a traditional dining room and begs to be gathered around. The honey oak finish, planked top, and conventional silhouette makes this table easy to style with traditional matching chairs.
- Traditional style
- Heavy planked top
- Honey oak finish
- Style elements include heavy square legs, wide pilasters and door frames, shaped wooden seats, and smooth plank tops.
- The Rectangle Leg Table, has weighty oversized legs, and is available in sienna stain or a weathered grey finish.
- A double X-back wooden chair has a shaped saddle seat for comfort, and heavy square legs with chamfered foot. Chairs are offered in weathered grey, antique blue, vanilla bean and sienna brown stain.
- Vintage's Sideboard has wide pilasters, inset framed doors and drawers and is available in weathered grey and the sienna wood finish.
- An Accent Console is also available, with X-lattices over mirrored panel doors. It is comes in all paint colors, plus the sienna brown stain.
- Cast metal hardware is finished in an aged and burnished brass color.
- Paint finishes are weathered grey, antique blue and vanilla bean, plus there's a burnished sienna brown wood stain.
- Vintage is constructed of Asian hardwood, hemlock and engineered wood products.
- Casual Transitional Styling
- Heavy proportions, bold legs, wide pilasters
- Smooth planked tops
- Double X-back chairs with wood bottom shaped saddle seats
- Rectangle leg table
- Sideboard and Accent Console for storage
- Weathered grey, antique blue, vanilla bean paint finishes
- Burnished sienna brown stain finish
- Cast metal hardware in aged brass color
- Asian hardwood, hemlock, wood products
||One Year Limited Warranty
|Country of Manufacture
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Doors
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.